We Chopped It Up With Some WWE Superstars at WWE Axxess.
Welcome to Out In These Streets, where we pound the regional pavement to get the average Dallasite’s perspective on the most interesting happenings in town.
We’ve done a ton of stories over the past few weeks about wrestling. And deservedly so, we think: Lest it’s not abundantly clear at this point, WrestleMania is a big deal. Check out just some of the below stories we’ve already run to see what we mean.
• Down For The Count? // Wrestlemania Weekend Closed Out With A Monday Night Raw That Highlighted The Company’s Issues.
• The Bottom Line. // WWE Fans Completely Dominated Dallas And The Surrounding Areas This Weekend.
• Wrestling With Success. // WrestleMania 32 Was A Big Spectacle Bogged Down By Entrance Issues and Underwhelming Match Outcomes.
• Cheap Thrills. // Even Wrestling Podcast Meet-and-Greets Unrelated To WWE Are Big Draws During WrestleMania Weekend.
• Learning The Ropes. // My Experience At My First-Ever Pro Wrestling Media Event Was Kinda Weird!
• Over The Top. // NXT: TakeOver Dallas Lived Up To The Hype And Then Some On Friday Night.
• Cutting Promos. // The 5 Most Interesting Things We Learned At This Morning’s WrestleMania Press Conference.
• Full Axxess. // WWE Really, Really Wants You to Have a Good Time At Its Axxess Fan Convention This Weekend.
• High Workrate. // On Day One of WrestleMania’s Festivities In Dallas, People Are Lining Up To Hand WWE Their Cash.
• Money In The Bank. // Your Tax Dollars Are Partially Responsible For Funding WrestleMania 32’s Arrival in Arlington.
• Just Watch Wrestling Already. // How To Stop Worrying and Learn To Love the Powerbomb.
• Going Raw. // Ten Things I Learned While Watching My First-Ever Monday Night Raw.
Yup, that’s a hefty chunk. Allow us, though, to indulge in this one final post before we close out our WrestleMania coverage for the foreseeable future.
Over the weekend, we sent a video crew to interact with fans and wrestlers alike at the WWE Axxess fan convention at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center so those who couldn’t make it to that event themselves could get a taste of what it was like. As the below clip more than shows, it was a great time.
Check it out.