Wanna Win Reserved Seats To An Early Screening Of The New Amy Winehouse Documentary?
Four years after her death, Amy Winehouse is back to tell us her story, in her own words, in the new documentary Amy.
Directed by Asif Kapadia (Senna), the film takes a long look into the oft-chaotic world of fame and how it slowly engulfs the sanity of so many caught in its tight grip. Winehouse's intoxicating, drug-addled story and her massive, unbridled talents serve as the filter through which Kapadia, armed with unheard Winehouse tracks and rare footage, broaches these themes.
It's heady stuff and Kapadia seems equipped to handle the story with care, providing close to those still longing for the late singer-songwriter. Amy hits stateside theaters next Friday, July 10. Check out the trailer below.
Can't wait till the 10th for that long goodbye? Well, grab your tissues now because we've got 5 VIP pairs passes that guarantee you and a friend access to an early screening of the film at the Angelika Film Center (Dallas) on July 7, 2015 at 7:30 p.m.
Want to win one of these pairs? It's easy enough. Just head here and enter by 5 p.m. on Monday, July 6. We'll select our winners at random.
Easy enough, right? Right!
Just know, too, that the following rules also apply:
• You must have a valid e-mail address
• You must be able to attend the screening
• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Only one entry per person, please.
• Though these seats are reserved, they don't cover you from showing up late. There will be no seating after showtime.
• The pass is NON TRANSFERABLE. If you win, the pass is specific to you. If someone else shows up using your winnings, that person won't be able to get in.