Michael Bay's Benghazi Movie Will Debut At AT&T Stadium, Weirdly?
Let's just zip past the following facts real quick:
• There's a movie coming out about the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.
• It's called 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi.
• Noted explosion-aficionado Michael Bay is directing it.
• The turncoat from The Departed, who was also in The Pacific, is in it.
• So, too, is Porn Stache from Orange Is The New Black/Nicky Sobotka from The Wire.
• Weirdest of all, Jim from The Office is in it, too.
Here's the trailer.
I'm sure this one's gonna play great outside of America.
Anyway, I bring all this up because of the following, just-this-week-announced news: For whatever reason, the world premiere of this thing is going down in Arlington at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, January 12, at AT&T Stadium. Why? We're not sure!
But the cast will be there. So will Bay. Also odd? Grunge vocal icon Chris Cornell will be performing at the sucker, too.
Oh, and you can go, too! For free!
Just head right here to RSVP some tickets for your chance to watch the movie as it shows on Jerry Jones' big ol' HD screen.
Just be sure to act quick, though, as they're only opening up 80,000 or so tickets to this thing.