Before You Enroll In Classes, Here's Our Guide To Settling In at School This Fall.
Take a glance at the academic calendars of the area's many collegiate institutions, and a rather startling reality awaits you, ready to smack you in the face: Classes, almost uniformly, start next week.
Summer, indeed, is officially over.
A bummer? Certainly. The end of the world? Hardly.
But, hey, school isn't so bad. And there is indeed a certain epic vibrancy that comes with those first few steps back onto campus.
Plus, it really is true: If you know what you're doing and you're prepared, you really can set yourself up nicely for the rest of the year. To that end, here's a little bit of a recap with our tips on how to properly return to campus and make the school year your bitch. Thank us later.
• Get Schooled. // The Ten People You Find at Texas Universities.
• Schooled. // How To Avoid Your Residential Advisor (and Other Undesirables).
• Schooled. // How to Eat Your Roommate's Food Without Them Noticing.
• Schooled. // Is That Microwavable?
• Schooled. // Your Dorm Room Doesn't Have to Look Like an Ikea Catalog.
• Schooled. // How To Pull an All-Nighter.
Photo by Jeffrey Beall via WikiCommons.