This November, We’re Giving One Reader A Massive Prize Pack That’ll Let Them Enjoy All The Best That Dallas Has To Offer. Here’s How You Can Enter To Win.
Brrrrr! The cold front is starting to hit. But you don’t have to be stuck out on these streets freezing your ass off if you win Central Track’s November ’17 Baller Pack!
This November, we’re filling up your pockets with tickets so you can warm up inside Dallas’ best venues, rocking out to the best shows coming to town. And not only that, we’re also hooking you up with fine eats at some of the best restaurants in Dallas, too. But what about your cold feet? We got you on those too, warming you up with a brand new pair of stylish socks for each week in November from our friends at Dead Soxy. Need a roof over your head? We can help there as well, letting you cozy up for a staycation at Hotel Belmont. And if you really wanna ball out, we’re giving you the chance to catch the Dallas Mavericks with great lower level seats and Platinum Club access.
Who says Central Track doesn’t do nice things?
So, are you ready to try your luck at winning this month’s prizes? All you have to do is fill out the form at the bottom of this post to enter. (If you want, you can also perform a few additional tasks listed in that embedded widget to increase your chances of winning.)
But first, let’s check out the list of amazing concert tickets, great eats, refreshing cocktails and more that we’ve compiled for November’s grand prize winner…
- From the Belmont Hotel. A “one night, weekend stay” with complimentary room and taxes at this hip boutique hotel located in Oak Cliff with one of the best views of Downtown Dallas.
- From Live Nation Concerts Dallas. Two tickets to each of the following shows: HIM (11/3 @ South Side Ballroom), Jay-Z’s 4:44 Tour (11/7 @ AAC), Fall Out Boy (11/8 @ AAC) & The Used (11/19 @ South Side Ballroom).
- From Wheelhouse. A $50 gift card, which can be used at any point in November (although, if you know how to play your cards right, you could make a reservation for the special dinner & show on November 15th featuring The Dividends & special guest Sam Lao, which we are co-presenting).
- From The Dallas Mavericks. One pair of lower bowl tickets (valued at $176/ea!) to catch the Dallas Mavericks take on the rising young talent of the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday, November 17. Tickets include w/ Platinum Club Access.
- From Dead Soxy. A total of four pairs of their stylish dress socks, one new pair for each week of the month!
- From Canton Hall. Welcome this new/reborn venue to Dallas with two tickets to each of the following shows: GRIZZLY BEAR (11/11) & PAUL OAKENFOLD (11/26).
- From Sassetta. Enjoy a gift certificate of $50 value to spend at this new delicious Italian restaurant in the design district serving three meals a day. (Don’t underestimate their breakfast!)
- From The Bomb Factory. Two tickets to each of the following shows: THE JESUS & MARY CHAIN (11/5 ) & KODAK BLACK (11/28 ).
- From House of Blues. Two tickets to each of the following shows: Hoodie Allen (11/3), Deorro (11/14), Pierce Fulton (11/16), The Floozies (11/18) & Joywave (11/26).
- From Brick & Bones. A $50 gift certificate to be spent on the meal of your choice, featuring the best fried chicken in Dallas and a kitchen that stays open til 2 a.m.
- From Oaktopia Fest. Two tickets to the fifth Anniversary of Oaktopia Festival, making the move from Denton to Deep Ellum this year, on November 17 & 18 at Bomb Factory, Trees & Canton Hall, featuring a stacked lineup with the likes of 21 Savage, Phantogram, Lil Yachty, STRFKR, A-Trak & many more!
- From The Libertine. A $50 gift certificate to spend on the meal of your choice at this classic Lower Greenville bar.
- From Trees. Two tickets to each of the following shows: AMINÉ (11/3), THE UNDERACHIEVERS (11/7), NONAME (11/10), ARIEL PINK (11/11) & FKJ (11/30).
- From Dallas Music Conference. A pair of tickets to attend this inaugural event working to help elevate the Dallas Music Industry. Learn a thing or two!
- From Oral Fixation (An Obessesion With True Life Tales). A pair of tickets to Dallas’ premier storytelling show to catch their season opening show “Jump Off A Cliff” on November 3rd at Hamon Hall in the Winspear, featuring Gretchen Carlson, the longtime Fox News anchor dared to file a sexual harassment lawsuit against Fox News CEO Roger Ailes, one of TV’s most powerful men. Worth over $100 million and feared, Ailes was fired. More women came forward, and Fox News paid out $45 million in settlements.
- From Texas Theatre. Two tickets to your choice of any Texas Theatre screening or event in November.
- From Prekindle. A pair of tickets worth up to $80 in value to any event listed on Prekindle, limited to two tickets and one event at $40 per ticket.
- From The Parlor On Commerce. A $50 gift certificate to the new Deep Ellum bar with the most talked-about patty melts in town.
- From BrainDead Brewing: A $40 gift card and an empty 64-oz. growler to be filled with the BrainDead beer of your choosing at this Deep Ellum restaurant and brewery.
- From Bowls & Tacos. A one-month membership to the Dollar Taco Club ($20 value), starting on November 5, that will last until the 5th of the following month. Members can purchase their first six tacos from the menu for only $1 each, every day. Those six tacos are yours, and you can share them if you would like. PLUS one free poké bowl of choice!
- From The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory. Two tickets to each of the following shows: Trevor Noah (11/11–10PM show), Alt-J (11/14) & Tori Amos (11/16).
As always, entering our contest is free. It’s also super easy — just fill out the form below. And make sure to do so by 10 p.m. on Thursday, November 2nd, which is the deadline for entering and the point at which we’ll pick this month’s Baller Pack’s winner. Oh, and don’t forget to do the additional tasks mentioned below if you want to increase your odds! Don’t be a turkey, sign up now!
*Anyone associated with any of the businesses offering these prizes is not eligible to win. Must be at least 21 years old to win. Winner must be able to accept the prize within 24 hours of being notified of winning or another entrant will be selected. If prizes are not claimed within the prize month, winner risks chance of losing the prizes not claimed.