Add Some Spice To Your Deviled Eggs This Easter.
Easter is this Sunday, which means two things mostly, at least in my house: Easter eggs (of course) and deviled eggs. But especially deviled eggs.
Any why not? Deviled eggs are awesome. I mean, it's an egg that you cut open and add stuff to. There's a reason everyone loves them.
But you know what else people love? Bar food. And chicken wings perhaps more than anything else.
And we figured out a way in which you can combine the two. That's right: We made up a recipe for buffalo chicken deviled eggs.
It's kind of a perfect match. Now you can enjoy your Easter Sunday without missing the taste of your normal hangover recovery bar food.
Here's how to make these little bad boys.
– 6 hard boiled eggs
– 1/4 cup finely shredded and cooked chicken
– 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
– 3 tbsp chunky blue cheese dressing
– celery for garnish
– crumbled blue cheese for garnish
1. Peel eggs.
2. Cut eggs in half and put yolk in a bowl.
3. Smash cooked yolks with a fork.
4. Add chicken and buffalo sauce to yolks and combine in a Ziploc baggie.
5. Cut a small hole in the corner of the baggie and pipe the filling into your egg whites.
6. Garnish with celery, blue cheese crumbles and buffalo sauce.