Buzzfeed Staffers Try Whataburger For The First Time, Can Go Back To California Soon As They Like.
Earlier this week, the prolific Buzzfeed Video team published the following clip, in which two Los Angeles-based staff videographers — Ashly Perez and Eugene Yang — come to Texas, presumably for SXSW Interactive or something, and film themselves trying Whataburger for the very first time.
OK, then. A few things:
1. How did they not adore everything about it from the jump? GTFOH, Buzzfeed. We've had In-N-Out Burger for a few years now, and you can have it back. It ain't that hot. Whataburger, meanwhile, is life.
2. Rookie mistake ordering the fries and not the onion rings, ya knuckleheads.
3. Honestly, you should've tried all of the All-Time Favorites. They're all boss.
4. SORRY THE PORTIONS ARE SO BIG. Do you not appreciate value?
5. Real talk on the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit and the gravy, though.
That's it for now, I think. Also, we made this response video.