This October, We’re Giving One Reader A Massive Prize Pack That’ll Let Them Enjoy All The Best That Dallas Has To Offer. Here’s How You Can Enter To Win.
BOO!! Just like that, summer is over, fall is here and soon, everyone will be celebrating Halloween for two weeks, constantly dressing up in costume and being out and about taking advantage of the opportunities to play dress up. And you know what? Let them live! Because if you win this October ’17 Baller Pack, you will be living your life to the fullest too, taking advantage of some of the best Dallas has to offer.
This month’s installment is packed full of treats and no tricks. Central Track has partnered with some of the top promoters, venues and establishments in Dallas to throw together this Baller Pack that includes prizes ranging from a stay at a boutique hotel to a pair of tickets to the best concerts this month. And don’t forget about the meals for two at restaurants with delicious offerings. Remember, there’s no need to worry about that summer bod anymore because winter is coming.
So are you ready to try your luck at winning this month’s prizes? All you have to do is fill out the form at the bottom of this post. (If you want, you can also perform a few additional tasks listed in that embedded widget to increase your chances of winning.)
But first, let’s check out the list of amazing concert tickets, great eats, refreshing cocktails and more that we’ve compiled for October’s grand prize winner…
- From the Belmont Hotel. A “1 night, weekend stay” with complimentary room/taxes at this hip boutique hotel located in Oak Cliff with one of the best views of Downtown Dallas.
- From Live Nation Concerts Dallas. Two tickets to each of the following shows: Cake (10/6), 10/14 BOO! (10/14), Run The Jewels w/ Danny Brown & Denzel Curry at Southside Ballroom (10/17), King Crimson at Music Hall at Fair Park (10/21) & Halsey w Partynextdoor & Charli XCX at American Airlines Center (10/26).
- From House of Blues. Two tickets to each of the following shows: Andrew W.K. (10/4), Crystal Castles (10/7), Bonobo (10/11), Spoon 10/12, Foster The People (10/14), Thievery Corporation (10/22) & Blues Traveler (10/27).
- From Brick & Bones. A $50 gift certificate to be spent on the meal of your choice, featuring the best fried chicken in Dallas and a kitchen that stays open til 2 a.m.
- From Toyota Music Factory. Two tickets to each of the following shows: Wilco (10/3), Ryan Adams (10/11), A Night of Symphonic Hip Hop Featuring The Roots & Erykah Badu with the Dallas POPS (10/17), George Lopez (10/20).
- From The Libertine. A $50 gift certificate to spend on the meal of your choice at this classic Lower Greenville bar.
- From C3 Presents. A pair of tickets to see BADBADNOTGOOD on October 5th at Trees.
- From The Foodie Experience. A pair of VIP tickets to attend this year’s Fall-O-Ween Foodie Fest at the opulent Longhorn Ballroom in Dallas. Come as you are or dress up in costume and enjoy this premier, all-inclusive soiree that will encompass the fall season and the spirit of Halloween featuring 50+ Chefs, Restaurants, and Culinary Artisans as well as Wine, Spirits, & Beer Sampling.
- From Texas Theatre. Two tickets to your choice of any Texas Theatre screening or event in October.
- From Curate Dallas. Four tickets to The Summoning, October’s theme party on October 13th from DJ Blake Ward at Le Meridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh Penthouse, high above the lowly mortals who are celebrating TX/OU weekend in the streets below.
- From The Green Room. A $50 gift certificate to be spent on this Deep Ellum mainstay’s selection of craft beers and upscale eats.
- From Prekindle. A pair of tickets worth up to $80 in value to any event listed on Prekindle, limited to two tickets and one event at $40 per ticket.
- From The Parlor On Commerce. A $50 gift certificate to the new Deep Ellum bar with the most talked-about patty melts in town.
- From BrainDead Brewing: A $40 gift card and an empty 64-oz. growler to be filled with the BrainDead beer of your choosing at this Deep Ellum restaurant and brewery.
- From Bowls & Tacos. The poke bowl of your choosing, the taco of your choosing and a hat of your choosing from this exciting Deep Ellum destination.
- From All/Everything: Free access for two people to every All/Everything party in October at RBC.
- From High Brew Cold Brew: A case of High Brews featuring 12 limited edition ACL cans of cold brew coffee.
As always, entering our contest is free. It’s also super easy — just fill out the form below. And make sure to do so by 9 p.m. on Monday, October 2nd, which is the deadline for entering and the point at which we’ll pick this month’s Baller Pack’s winner. Oh, and don’t forget to do the additional tasks mentioned below if you want to increase your odds!
*Anyone associated with any of the businesses offering these prizes is not eligible to win. Must be at least 21 years old to win. Winner must be able to accept the prize within 24 hours of being notified of winning or another entrant will be selected. If prizes are not claimed within the prize month, winner risks chance of losing the prizes not claimed.