You Just Realized That You Have No Solid Life Plan? That Sucks!
Situation: After some pondering over your current lot in life and all of your future prospects or lack thereof, you've come to the conclusion that you really don't have much of a plan for your life. Dammit.
Feelings: anxious, undecided.
Goal: Um, to get a life plan, maybe? I don't know. Maybe your goal should be just to make some goals. Yeah, that works! Make a list of some things you want to accomplish within the next year. First, though, you should have some food.
Time's a funny thing. No, you may not know what the future holds. But at least you know what the past has held.
Speaking of which: Remember that cold pizza sitting in your fridge? Let's combine that with some other stuff sitting around your pantry and make an amazingly amazing feast.
Yes, that's right. We're making french toast pizza. Because, dammit, this is America.
Ingredients: leftover pizza, two eggs, some syrup, some powdered sugar, a tablespoon of butter.
1. Warm your leftover pizza in the microwave for 20 seconds.
2. Crack open your two eggs and whisk them in a large bowl.
3. Soak a slice of your now-warm pizza in the egg bowl until it's been coated on both sides.
4. Melt some butter in pan over medium/high heat.
5. Place your egg-soaked pizza in the pan and cool until golden brown.
6. Remove from pan and drizzle with syrup.
7. Repeat steps 3 through 6 for as many slices as you'd like.
8. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of your creation.
Enjoy your creation. Then get on Instagram or Facebook and read some incredibly annoying cliches posted by one of your inspiration friends. Shit like, “Never live in the past, but always learn from it” or “Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those cards you hold well.”
That should point you in the right direction for making a life plan. Maybe. OK, probably not. But that french toast pizza was pretty good, right?