Your Horoscope Says Something Bad Is Gonna Happen This Week? Scary!
Situation: So. Your horoscope was very specific about something bad happening to you this week. And now you're super scared.
Feelings: Anxious, paranoid and (duh) scared.
Goal: You don't want to get too carried away.
Horoscopes are weird. Sometimes they're way way. Other times, they're shockingly on point. But you shouldn't change up the way you live your life just because your horoscope said something.
I mean, yes, Mercury is rising and the full moon is tomorrow. But that doesn't mean that everything your horoscope said about you will actually come true.
So chill out. Be a little cautious if you want. But don't work yourself up into a frenzy.
To calm your nerves, maybe head to the kitchen and whip up something out of the norm. Try making something sure to put a little smile on your face.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Skewers are your new best friend in this case.
Ingredients: pizza rolls (any flavor), chicken deli meat, blue cheese cubes, buffalo sauce, Louisiana hot sauce and some wooden skewers.
1. Microwave your pizza rolls as directed on package.
2. Roll your deli meats and then slice each roll into threes.
3. Alternately skewer your microwaved pizza rolls and chicken rolls onto your skewers, ending with a blue cheese cube on the end.
4. Drizzle some buffalo sauce onto a plate.
5. Lay your skewers down on that sauce.
6. Drizzle Louisiana hot sauce on top of the skewers.
Not to make you any more paranoid than you are, but be careful when you start eating these things. The tips of those wooden skewers are very pointy. Don't make any sudden movements when you start eating them.
I mean, we don't want that “bad thing” your horoscope warned about to be you poking your eye out!