Your Lease Is Up? Yeesh.
Situation: Your landlord just called. It's time for you to renew your lease — or not. This is the hardest conundrum you'll face all week.
Feelings: stressed, anxious, undecided.
Goal: You want to release some of that tension so you can think straight. This is a big decision.
For almost a year now, you've been living in the same spot. And you like it. But your lease is up and you have to ask yourself how much you like it — and if you like it as much as that place your friend rents for a great price off of Lower Greenville.
Do you pack your things up and move? Is it worth getting a new apartment just so you can be closer to your favorite bar or coffee shop? Is the hassle of moving ever worth it?
This is going to take some solid and serious thought. And that means you're going to need some solid and serious brain food. A fried onion and jalapeno bologna slice should do the trick.
Ingredients: a slice of bologna, a slice of cheese, some onions and some jalapenos.
1. Slice your onions into half moon shape.
2. Fry onions and jalapenos together in a pan.
3. Once finished, set your fried onions and jalapenos aside in a bowl.
4. Fry your bologna.
5. Once browned to your liking, place cheese on top of the hot bologna immediately so it will start to melt.
6. Top that melting cheese slice with your fried onions and jalapenos.
7. Thank me later.
Save this recipe for future reference. Use it only in cases of extreme emergency — those times when you can't put off an important decision any longer.
Also, wash your hair after you're done eating. Not even the best of dry shampoos is gonna get that fried onion smell off of you.