You Owe The IRS 10 Weeks Worth of Salary? Gross.
Situation: You just filed your taxes and realized you the owe IRS a solid 10 weeks worth of your salary. Mother of shit!
Feelings: totally bummed, discouraged and anti-government.
Goal: Aside from running for the border, you mean? Ugh. This one just really, really sucks.
You're single, you don't have any children, you don't own a home, you don't have your own business. So, yes, you pay, and your deductions are minimal. Now, put on your big kid pants and suck it up. You can't exactly run from the IRS.
But you can eat the heck out of some Chocolate Peanut Butter French Toast. And it will definitely make you feel better.
Ingredients: two slices of bread, a tablespoon of butter, an egg, some peanut butter and some chocolate chips.
1. Melt butter over med/high heat in a skillet.
2. Beat your egg in a shallow bowl.
3. Coat both slices of bread with your beaten egg.
4. Cook the bread in your skillet until golden brown on both sides.
5. Warm your peanut butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
6. Place your bread on a plate and pour your melted peanut butter on top of it.
7. Top that sucker with as many chocolate chips as you want.
While eating, remember: You can set up a payment plan if you have to — like a $40 a month for 10 years, even. And at only 89 percent interest!
Ugh. We'll just eat those feelings next week.