He Never Called? Of Course He Didn't.
Situation: You went on a date on Saturday night and had such a great time! You even spent half of Sunday morning — ahem! — talking about what a great time you had. Now, here it is, Tuesday, and he still hasn't called. Ugh.
Feelings: sad, mad, annoyed.
Goal: Allow yourself to have a pity party for just a bit. You deserve that much. You put yourself out there. And that's pretty cool.
Since you're stuck in Pity Party, USA, population of one, and your mind is so completely filled with questions — “Why hasn't he called?â€ — you're going to need something comforting.
And a Frozen Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich is exactly what you need. It will provide just enough comfort for you to actually begin to think more clearly — and just enough disgust so that you'll eat healthy for the rest of the week.
Ingredients: frozen pizza, a couple of cheese slices and some butter.
1. Bake your pizza at 450 degrees, on a cookie sheet, for 8 minutes.
2. Cut your pizza into 2 large squares the size of bread slices (see below).
3. Place your cheese slices directly onto the pizza toppings on one of your squares.
4. Top that square with your remaining pizza square, with the cheese in between them.
5. Coat bottom side of your pizza sqaures with butter.
6. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a pan on your stove top at medium-to-high heat.
7. Grill your pizza sandwich in your pan's melted butter until each side is golden brown.
Like I said, let yourself be sad for a second — and then get over it. Find someone who does call, count your blessings and move on.
Check out our Eat Your Feelings archives here.