You Stalked Your Yoga Crush on Instagram and Now Realize He's Not That Crushable?
Situation: After several weeks of trolling, you finally figured out your yoga crush's name — and, even better (or so you thought), their Instagram handle. You spent all night scrolling through their past posts. Then you realized they actually aren't that crushable. Ew.
Feelings: sad, disappointed, discouraged.
Goal: You want to get over it, plain and simple. It was only a crush, and on a stranger for goodness sake. On to the next one.
Yes, it's extremely unfortunate to find out early on that the person that makes you sweat more in yoga than the ever-dreaded Ustrasana pose takes terrible bathroom selfies. And, as if that wasn't enough, the #ootd's and #tbt hashtags they used were just downright embarrassing.
Get your mind off of it. Have a snack. Something sweet, something salty. Anything to get those feelings back in check, really.
A chocolate-covered peanut butter cracker sounds exactly like what you need.
Ingredients: buttery crackers, saltine crackers, peanut butter and some chocolate coating.
1. Pair a saltine and a buttery cracker.
2. Spread peanut butter on one of the buttery crackers and crumble one of the saltine crackers.
3. Do the opposite with the next pair, spreading peanut butter on one of the saltine crackers and crumbling one of the buttery crackers.
4. Continue as desired.
5. Warm your chocolate coating.
6. Dip your peanut butter-covered crackers into your chocolate coating.
7. Sprinkle crumbled bits of the opposite cracker onto the chocolate while it's still warm.
8. Let harden for a couple of minutes.
Also, try to remember that it's January. You will see a million new faces coming in and out of that yoga room for the next few weeks. And they will be exactly the kind of crushes you like, promise.