You Have To Go To Your Office Holiday Party Alone?
Situation: You just recently realized that you have to go to your holiday party alone. You literally have no prospects to invite to the holiday party. Oh, man.
Feelings: sad, depressed, disappointed.
Goal: You just want to get through the holidays.
Lucky for you, January is the perfect time for a new beginning. December will be tough, but it's only four measly weeks long. And, fortunately, you still have all those Thanksgiving leftovers your mom sent you. So why not make them into something to sink your feelings into?
Ingredients: mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, gravy, cranberry sauce, one beaten egg and half a cup of flour.
1. Take about a cup mashed potatoes and mix in 1/4 cup of your beaten egg and 1/4 cup of flour.
2. Separate half of mixture into a bottom patty.
3. Top with stuffing and turkey.
4. Place another layer of potatoes on top of your stuffing mix.
5. Coat with more flour and place into a heated and greased pan.
6. Fry until golden brown on each side.
7. Top with cranberry and gravy.
8. Forgive everyone of their sins and be thankful for all.
This is the best thing to ever come out of leftovers.
Forget about those dumb exes of yours and just look forward to the new year. Like we said, all you have to do is get through December. Then you're good.