Your Crush Wants a Midnight Snack? Wait, What?
Situation: Your crush wants a midnight snack, which mean there are two very significantly amazing things going on right now in your life: Not only is your crush is at your house, but it's after midnight! Um, score!
Feelings: happy, excited, a little nervous.
Goal: Make the damn midnight snack already! Oh, and please, please, please, do so before they offer to go make a food run. Rule No. 1 of having your crush over to your house for the first time: Do not let them change locations on you!
OK, you guys, this is a pretty awesome scenario. So how about getting things off to a great little start by showing off a treat that flashes both your culinary expertise and your ability to make breakfast (hint, hint)?
A few Miniature Dream Donuts sound absolutely perfect!
Ingredients: mini powdered donuts, mini chocolate-covered donuts, white icing, chocolate icing and sprinkles.
1. Cut your donuts in half.
2. Put a scoop of your icing into a plastic baggie (one flavor per baggie).
3. Cut off a small corner of your baggie to make a little impromptu ice piping bag.
4. Pipe your icing onto the inner half of the donut. Put chocolate icing on the powdered donut and white icing in the chocolate donut. It just looks best this way!
5. Cover your icing with your second donut half, making a little sandwich-like structure.
6. Cover the edges of your icing (some should be sticking out) with sprinkles (or chocolate chips if you're in a pinch).
Now, take that little darling of yours a Dream Donut already! And let us know how the rest of the night goes, OK?