Your Crush Asked You Out On a Date!
Situation: You didn't even know if your crush knew your name — but it turns out they do! And it turns out you're their crush! And now you're going out on a real-life date!
Feelings: Happy, excited, a little nervous.
Goal: Prepare yourself a great little meal to celebrate this joyous day. Just make sure it's something a bit healthy. You need to keep that ass of yours in check.
Sometimes it's tough to keep faith. But good things come to those who wait. And now you're being rewarded. You're going out on a date with your crush!
Just don't get all complacent and turn into a fat ass. It's not as hard as it seems. Keeping your waistline trim and your tastebuds happy aren't mutually exclusive tasks. A veggie quesadilla can do wonders.
Ingredients: wheat tortillas, reduced fat cheese, peppers (red, yellow and green), olive oil and chopped garlic.
1. Chop all your peppers.
2. Heat olive oil in skillet and saute garlic for about three minutes.
3. Add veggies and continue to saute until softened.
4. Remove veggies.
5. Add a little more olive oil to seasoned pan.
6. Place tortilla in pan and top with veggies and cheese.
7. Place another tortilla on top and grill.
8. Flip every 30 seconds or so.
9. Remove when golden brown.
Now, don't forget: This is your crush, the one you've been stalking from afar.
They can't know that you know their sisters name or what kind of car their ex drives. So be mindful of what you say. Don't blow it!