Oh, No! Your Friend Is Moving To Austin?
Situation: Your friend moved to Austin.
Feelings: Sad. Super duper sad.
Goal: You want to eat something really soothing and then maybe just lay down and listen to some sad music. This is not the time or place to try and get happy.
Here's a recipe for something easy to make and even easier to feast on: Goat cheese, bacon and strawberry jam dip!
Ingredients: 2 strips of fried bacon, goat cheese, strawberry jam and crackers.
1. Fry your bacon and let it cool a bit.
2. Spread some goat cheese onto a plate.
3. Pour strawberry jam on top — as much or as little as you want.
4. Crumble bacon over the strawberry jam.
5. Dip crackers.
6. Eat like there's no tomorrow.
Oh, and calm down. Austin is just three hours away. And your friend will probably move back in a year or two, anyway.