Patio Season Is Overrated, So Here Are The Best Dallas Bars With Air Conditioning.
The Dallas media is obsessed with patios. Just in the past few weeks, we've seen no fewer than four separate and distinct lists extolling the virtues of various bar and restaurant patios located across the region. And who knows? There might even be more such lists out there! Those are just the ones we've noticed while not even looking.
Only, uh, here's the thing: If you blinked at all during the months of April and May, you probably missed patio season completely.
That's cool, though. Thanks to a little invention called the air conditioner — this little robot with a charming hum that spews ice cold waves of satisfaction and saves you from sticky outdoor chairs and embarrassing sweat stains on your shirt — it's still possible to find places to quench your thirst in town this time of year.
Not sure where to start when seeking out establishments in town that boast air-conditioning? We've got your back.
Here, we've compiled a study guide for all your summertime-drinking-in-comfortably-air-conditioned-confines needs — a list of some Dallas bars that have air conditioning, if you can believe it. Because why should you have to endure the blistering heat on a patio just to get a little tipsy? (Spoiler alert: You shouldn't. It just doesn’t make any sense.)
• What The FOE Really Thinks Of The Hipsters That Invade Their Dallas Pool Each Summer.
• Ditch The Heat With Our Picks For Dallas' Best Summer Treats.
• Eight Steps To Packing A Perfect Cooler.
• Tips For How to Beat the Heat This Summer.
• Off The Record. One of the coolest air conditioners in Deep Ellum! Pun intended!
• Stonedeck Pizza.. Yep, they’ve got some air conditioning here.
• The Old Monk. They’ve got some air conditioners! Yahtzee!
• Libertine Bar. They’ve got some cool waves of bliss cranking out the A/Cs here.
• The Ginger Man. This place definitely has air conditioning.
• Lakewood Landing. Dive-y air conditioning is still air conditioning.
• Library Bar. Classy air conditioning even your granddad would appreciate.
• Ten Bells Tavern. This A/C definitely doesn't blow. Well, actually, it technically does.
• The Wild Detectives. Doesn't take a detective to figure out this place has air conditioning.
• The Blind Butcher. You don’t have to see their vents to feel the magic.
• The Double Wide. Not too trashy to have air conditioning.
• Strangeways. Nothing strange about how cold it is in there.
• Twilite Lounge. They’ve even got air conditioning in the bathrooms.
• Cold Beer Company. More like Cold Air Conditioning Company, am I right?
• Ships. Mmmmmmm, Lower Greenville-flavored air conditioning.
• Beauty Bar. It's air conditioning you can dance to!
• The Crown and Harp. Two floors means twice as much A/C.
• Eureka! They figured out how to do air conditioning!
• Truth and Alibi. They've got an A/C so strong it's password-protected.
• British Beverage Company. That's some very polite air conditioning right there.
• Lee Harvey's. They've got plenty of A/C.
• The Boiled Owl. The name's ironic.
• Windmill Lounge. C'mon! Wind is right in the name!
• McKinney Avenue Tavern. I'm in love with their Uptown brr.
• Round-Up Saloon. Howdy is it frigid in here!
• Three Links. More like three air conditioners.
• Louie's. Should've called it Frosty's.
• The Rustic. Wave on wave of cool, cool breeze.
• Boulevardier. No high temperatures in here!
• The Grapevine Bar. They keeping it chill. Literally.
• Adair's Saloon. This place has air-conditioning, we promise!
• Bryan Street Tavern. There's some low temps in this East Dallas watering hole.
• Cosmo's. As cold as it is tacky.
• The Goat. For when you need cold air at 8 a.m.
• Reno's Chop Shop. Their air conditioner may be rusty, but that don’t mean it ain't cold.
• Victor Tangos. Two words: Alpha/Charlie.
• Black Swan Saloon. There's no sign on it, but the A/C is there, we swear.
• Midnight Rambler. The crown Joule of cold-ass bars.
• The Foundry. Up-cycled air conditioning. It's a thing.
• Craft and Growler. Pick an A/C, any A/C.
• Katy Trail Ice House. What’s cooler than being cool? Ice House.
• HG SPLY CO. It's spr cld hr.
• Gas Monkey Bar and Grill. More like Fast and Cold.
• The Standard Pour. Having A/C should be standard.
• Henderson Tap House. Tap the A/C.
• The Common Table. They sometimes serve special barrel-aged air-conditioning.
• Gatsby's. They keep the air conditioners roaring in here.
• Sue Ellen's. Who's got A/C? They do!
• Barley House. It's almost too cool for school in here.
• Goodfriend. Air-condition you can count on.
• Henry's Majestic. One of the newer air-conditioned bars in Dallas, this Uptown spot has quickly ascended the ranks and established itself as a place that most definitely has air-conditioning.