Our Most Popular Stories of the Week.
It's that time of the week again. In case you missed them, here are the stories that were viewed by the most eyeballs this week.
• Last weekend, dozens of people rode the DART rail. Some of them did so without pants. We've got the pictures to prove it.
• Over the course of reporting and researching various stories for this site over our first year of existence (almost 2,000 stories, by the way), we've learned tons of fun facts about Dallas. Here are 50 of the most interesting ones.
• Inspired by our love of both thrift store shopping and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' “Thrift Shop,” we asked the big question: Which are the best thrift shops in Dallas? Then we answered that big question.
• We've been stoked on this year's 35 Denton offering for a minute, and now we're even more stoked after the fest added 111 more acts to its bill, bringing its total close to 150 at this point.
• Gotta say, though: We would've loved to have seen 35 Denton announce an act like the-oh-so-bad-he's-actually-good RiFF Raff. Instead, we were surprised to learn, he's playing South by So What!? in Grand Prairie instead.
…and that covers that. See you out there this weekend, y'all.