Each Month, We’re Hooking One Central Track Reader Up With A Baller Prize Pack That Will Let Them Enjoy The Best That Dallas Has To Offer. Here’s How To Win A Killer February.
Everything — everything — that we do around here is centered around you, our readers.
I mean, for real: Y’all are our lifeline. You allow us to be able to do what we do. And, because of that, we kind of owe you — big-time, really.
And, starting right now, we’re going to do what we can to make good on that debt.
How so? Well, with the help of some of our friends who manage and run some of the coolest businesses and events around the city, we’re going to be holding a new monthly promotion called the Central Track Baller Pack.
Here’s what that entails: Near the end of each month, we’re going to hold an open contest for our readers to enter, in which one lucky contestant will randomly be selected as the winner of an exorbitant prize pack featuring tickets and other giveaways from a whole slew of our aforementioned bad-ass friends.
The idea behind these prize collections is that the person who wins them will be afforded a sort of all-access key to the city — or at least the real dope parts, anyway — for the following month. The contest we hold in January, for instance, will win you a prize pack for a baller February.
OK, so all of those details out of the way, let’s talk about our February prize pack, the kickoff to this here affair. Here’s what we’ve got lined up for our winner:
- From the Dallas Mavericks. A pair of lower-bowl tickets (Section 112, Row L) to the following games at the American Airlines Center:
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Orlando Magic on Saturday, February 11.
- Dallas Mavericks vs. New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday, February 25.
- From Margin Walker Presents. A pair of tickets to each of the following shows:
- Austra at Trees on 2/3
- Joan of Arc at Three Links on 2/3
- Lizzo at Dada on 2/3
- Cold Cave and Drab Majesty at Dada on 2/4
- July Talk at Curtain Club on 2/4
- Miniature Tigers at Three Links on 2/8
- Angel Olsen at Trees on 2/8
- Milemarker at Double Wide on 2/9
- Mayhem at Trees on 2/11
- Adia Victoria at Three Links on 2/16
- Tacocat at Three Links on 2/17
- XXYYXX at Lizard Lounge on 2/17
- Jonathan Richman at Three Links on 2/19
- STRFKR at Granada Theater on 2/20
- Surfer Blood at Dada on 2/21
- Steve’n’Seagulls at Dada on 2/23
- Leon at Three Links on 2/23
- Joseph at Three Links on 2/24
- Tift Merritt at Three Links on 2/25
- Matt Pryor and Dan Andriano at Three Links on 2/26
- Captured! By Robots at Double Wide on 2/28
- From C3 Presents. A pair of tickets to the following events:
- CRUSH Dallas (feat. Yellow Claw, Keys N Krates Cheat Codes and more) at South Side Ballroom on 2/11
- G Jones at Trees on 2/25
- From Double Wide and Single Wide. Two tickets to the ’80s Valentine’s Day Prom on Saturday, February 11, featuring The Rich Girls, DJ Gabriel Mendoza, a special Dezi 5 set in which he covers Beyonce’s Lemonade in full, a prom-themed photo booth and an appearance by the Easy Slider Truck. Plus the following:
- A Double Wide hat.
- A Single Wide hat.
- A Double Wide koozie.
- A Single Wide koozie.
- From Alamo Drafthouse. A pair of tickets to the movie screening of your choice (pending availability) in February at either the Cedars or Richardson location, along with a $20 food and beverage voucher.
- From Three Links. A pair of tickets to the show of your choice at the venue, plus a $20 gift card to be used at the bar or on Three Links merchandise.
Pretty damn baller, right?
Shout out, of course, to each of those very cool participating businesses. Even if you don’t win this month’s pack, you should totally spend your money with these people, as they’re each so clearly all kinds of awesome.
Wanna win this amazing prize pack? Enter now before the contest closes on January 27: