Your Office Crush Got Transferred? Oh No!
Situation: That certain someone that always made your Monday mornings by the office water cooler not so terrible got transferred to another office in the company. Bummer!
Feelings: disappointed, sad, a bit lonely.
Goal: to get something extraordinarily delicious in your system to take your mind off the recent bad news.
Hey, we get it. Your office crush was the literally the only thing you looked forward to when going to work after the weekend. But, hey, that new temp? Kinda cute, right?
Whichever way you go on that, you've still got some feelings to bury right now.
An Apple Mini Pie Ham & Cheese Melt should do the trick!
Ingredients: a box of apple “hand pies,” deli ham, cheddar cheese and swiss cheese.
1. Cut your mini apple pie in half, lengthwise.
2. Place your ham and cheese on top of one side.
3. Place the other half of apple pie on top of ham and cheese.
4. Bake in your oven at 350 degrees for about 7 minutes. The cheese, ham and apples should warm, but the sweet crust should stay crispy!
5. Bury those feelings till you can't bury no more.
Now that you've got those emotions under control, how about you Facebook stalk the kinda cute temp we talked about earlier? Can't hurt.