Ugh. All of Your Weekends Are Already Booked Solid This Summer?
Situation: You just glanced through your calendar and realized you are busy every weekend until August. Some pleasure is mixed in with all that business, but, still, you're crazy busy.
Feelings: Stressed, overwhelmed, anxious.
Goal: Take a break, even if just for a second, on a Tuesday night.
Remember the old Kit Kat commercials with regular folks like you and me just begging for a break? There's some truth in that advertising. A little cookie mixed with chocolate can go a long way toward making you feel less stressed. We just prefer there was more chocolate in the mix.
Enter Kit Kat brownie bars. Pair them up with a cold glass of milk and a solid 30 minutes of alone time and you'll feel completely refreshed — and, more important, you'll be ready to tackle your busy schedule.
– 1 package chocolate brownies (prepared as directed)
– 1 cup chopped Kit Kat bars (about 3 regular size packages)
– 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. Preheat to temperature specified on brownie box.
2. Prepare brownies as directed on box.
3. Chop Kit Kat bars into 4 to 5 pieces each.
4. Add chopped Kit Kat and chocolate morsels to prepared brownie mix.
5. Spread into baking pan.
6. Bake as directed on box.
7. Pour a big glass of milk.
8. Prop your feet up.
9. Enjoy a relaxing break from all the stress in your life.